Fax: (504) 523-2705
Caroline Sanches is an associate in the Fowler Rodriguez New Orleans office. Caroline practices in the area of Maritime Law, Civil Law, International Law, Insurance Law, Complex Commercial Litigation and Corporate Litigation. In her practice, she primarily researches and drafts motions, as well as works on contracts and agreements. She currently represents large corporations, national insurance companies, as well as private individuals. She has experience with cases pertaining to contractual disputes, unjust enrichment, non-complete clauses, vessel allisions, and international public policy.
She graduated from Tulane University with a B.A. in Political Science and Classical Studies in 2013. In 2016, she received her J.D. from Tulane University Law School. While at Tulane, Caroline served as managing editor for the Tulane Maritime Law Journal. Additionally, she received the CALI Award for Excellence: Regulation of Shipping, as well as the Max Nathan Honorarium Scholarship. During her time at Tulane Law, she studied abroad in Rhodes, Greece as part of the Maritime Law Program. Before joining Fowler Rodriguez, Caroline worked for a prominent law firm in the New Orleans area, and the Law Clerk for the two local law firms. Caroline is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association.
- Maritime Law
- Civil Law
- International Law
- Insurance Law
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
Bars & Courts
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 2016
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2016; Managing Editor, Tulane Maritime Law Journal
- Tulane University, B.A., 2013
- Arrested Development: An Examination of Carriers’ Arrest Defense Under the Carriage of Goods by Sea Act and the Tort of Financial Unseaworthiness, Tulane Maritime Law Journal, Vol. 40, Issue 1