Michael A. Rosen
Download PDF version of bio
355 Alhambra Circle, Ste. 801
Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Telephone: (786) 364-8400
Fax: (786) 364-8401
Direct Line: (786) 364-8410
Mobile: (305) 298-7048
joined Fowler Rodriguez in October 2007, as a partner specializing in the areas of business and commercial litigation, real estate transactions and commercial lending. He brings over 40 years of experience to the firm.
Mr. Rosen was born in Chicago, Illinois. He received his B.S. in Accountancy from the University of Illinois in 1970. In 1973, he received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was elected Executive Editor and Editor-in-Chief of the University of Miami Law Review, and was inducted into the Iron Arrow Honor Society. From 1973-1976, he was an attorney with the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Dept. of Justice.
Mr. Rosen was admitted to practice in Florida in 1973; 1977, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit and U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern District of Florida; 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit. He is a member of the following associations: Dade County and American (Member, Sections on: Antitrust; Litigation) Bar Associations; The Florida Bar (Past Chairman and Member, Eleventh Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “E”, 1988-1991; Chairman, 1990-1991).
Mr. Rosen has handled a variety of business and commercial litigation matters at both the trial and appellate levels in State and Federal courts. He also has counseled clients in a variety of commercial and residential real estate transactions and has represented both borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate loans and related financial matters.
In 2007, Florida Trend Magazine named Mr. Rosen to its annual Legal Elite list of the best lawyers in Florida. He also has an AV peer review rating from Martindale- Hubbell.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Lending
- AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Trend Magazine Annual Legal Elite list of the best lawyers in Florida, 2007
Bars & Courts:
- Florida, 1973
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1981
- B.S., University of Illinois, 1970
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 1973, executive editor and editor-in-chief of the University of Miami Law Review
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Association